This webpage will reload every week with new ways to help, featuring links and quotes from each of our special Fireside Fire Drill guests. Make sure to bookmark it!
Calls to Action from our 9/25 Fireside Fire Drill with Colette Pichon Battle and Juan Parras
- Our voter registration tool is officially LIVE. This tool lets you check your voter registration, request mail in ballots, look up voting deadlines, and even find your nearest polling location. Check it out at http://firedrillfridays.com/voteplan/ and be sure to share with your friends and family!
- Take action to help preserve the Supreme Court by visiting http://firedrillfridays.com/rbg. Indivisible is and several other ally orgs are launching a big weekend of action and we need all hands on deck.
- Join Greenpeace’s electoral volunteer program at https://votefortheclimate.com. We’ve already contacted 1 million voters, and are aiming to contact 1 million more to help turn them out for the election.
Calls to Action from our 9/18 Fireside Fire Drill with Ben & Jerry
- Use this calculator to see what kinds of aid programs we could afford if we re-allocated our bloated military budget: https://www.nationalpriorities.org/interactive-data/trade-offs/
- Join the hundreds of activists (who have so far sent more than 1 million text messages to voters) by visiting our volunteer portal and signing up today.
Calls to Action from our 9/11 Fireside Fire Drill with Saket Soni
Go to www.ResilienceForce.org and take the following steps:
- Sign up to stay engaged with Resilience Force throughout this hurricane season and beyond. You’ll be alerted with important ways to take action, including contacting your elected officials at key moments.
- Make a donation to support the resilience workforce. In the first 30 days after the storm, donations made will help pay for their most immediate needs – face masks, know-your-rights pamphlets, and visits from our organizers. And in the long term for powerful campaigns and litigation to transform the industry and rewrite the rules of our recovery.
Once you’ve signed up, don’t forget to:
- Buy Jane’s new book (which was released THIS WEEK) at https://janefonda.com/whatcanido. Jane has generously chosen to contribute the proceeds to support Greenpeace USA’s crucial work.
- Get involved with one of our special electoral volunteer teams by visiting http://firedrillfridays.com/volunteer.
Calls to Action from our 9/4 Fireside Fire Drill with Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen
- Pre-order Jane’s new book at https://janefonda.com/whatcanido. Jane has generously chosen to contribute the proceeds to support Greenpeace USA’s crucial work.
- Text JANE to 877-877. Our volunteer program is up and running and we need your help!
- Join one of our special volunteer teams at http://firedrillfridays.com/volunteer. We’re sending texts and making calls to hundreds of thousands of voters, urging them to take climate action this November. But we can’t do it alone…
Calls to Action from our 8/28 Fireside Fire Drill with Jim Sauber
- Visit http://firedrillfridays.com/teams to join one of our special volunteer groups! Our electoral organizing program is officially up and running and we need all the help we can get.
- Text JANE to 877-877 and get updates about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Demand action to help our nation’s letter carriers by visiting https://heroesdelivering.com/
- You can learn more about the security and benefits of vote by mail by visiting the website of the National Vote at Home coalition: www.voteathome.org
#5 – Review the NALC’s 2020 Election Fact Sheet. It’s going to take all of us working together to combat all the misinformation that’s out there! https://www.nalc.org/news/nalc-updates/body/2020-general-election-002-1.pdf